[SATLUG] investigating a UTSA install fest

Storey Clamp storey at clamp.ws
Tue Aug 5 19:09:21 CDT 2008

Vinny Huckaba wrote:
> It's official, September 20th is the Linux fest here at UTSA.
>
> This is our first one and it will be mostly an intro to linux for our
> helpdesk and IT folks.
>
> More detail will be posted as they become available.
>
> As I said before, parking will be free in the unmarked spaces.
>
> On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 2:21 PM, Vinny Huckaba <satlug at vinny.us> wrote:
>

>> Great info. =)
>>
>> The dates have been narrowed down to Sept 20, 27 and October 4.  Any
>> suggestions???
>>
>> Parking is available on Saturdays in the unmarked student spaces for free.
>> There will be plenty of parking by the convo/rec center which is near the
>> labs.

    For those not familiar with the UTSA campus,  more information is
essential.  Which entrance should one drive into?  How does one
recognize the "convo/rec center"?  How is the building labeled, by
name?  By number?  Is it recognizable from the nearest street?  Which
lab?  How is it marked?  How about a map?

Cheers,  Storey Clamp