[SATLUG] investigating a UTSA install fest

Jerry Robles robles.jerry at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 12:49:42 CDT 2008

What's up man, I just installed hardy my XPS M1530.  I had a hell of time
getting the wireless to work.  have you tried ndiswrapper?
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/WifiDocs/Driver/Ndiswrapper  I found that
wiki page pretty helpful.  let me know if there is anything else I can help
you with.  I'm still at the bottom of the learning curve, but i've learned
quite a bit already.

On another note, I would love to take part in the linux fest.  If I can be
of assistance in any way I'm more than willing to help out.

JR