[SATLUG] investigating a UTSA install fest

Samuel Leon satlug at net153.net
Wed Aug 6 15:23:01 CDT 2008

pixelnate at gmail.com wrote:

> If you are buying a laptop soon, just make sure you get one with an
> Intel wireless chipset. I have a Santa Rosa based lappy and I have never
> had trouble with wireless.
>

> ~Nate

I am probably going to get an MSI Wind.  I want the linux version but I
don't think that will hit the streets until Sept.  The windows version
comes with some new realtek card that has no drivers for linux.  I can't
wait until Sept to buy and I am not sure if I will even pay the extra
money for the windows version so I am still thinking...

Sam