[SATLUG] investigating a UTSA install fest

Vinny Huckaba satlug at vinny.us
Thu Aug 7 18:41:50 CDT 2008

Things are a bit crazy around here at the moment with school starting soon.
I will provide all the necessary information people will need to find us at
UTSA. =)

I still have some gray areas to work on.

We've already been bumped from the original lab to another... but no
worries, a lab is a lab.. well at least here there pretty close.

One thing to keep in mind is that we are a state funded school, and have to
be careful about what we do and how we do it..  Either way I'm fighting to
get this for everyone and bring SATLUG to UTSA.. I know there are students,
faculty, and staff here who would love an opportunity to get involved with
SATLUG and the Linux community.

I will post details as they become available.