[SATLUG] OT: Letter from my senator.

Todd W. Bucy toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Fri Aug 8 11:47:43 CDT 2008

I got it from his website where he claims to be the chairman of the
India cacus.
"In addition to his legislative committees, Sen. Cornyn is the chairman
of the Senate India Caucus, chairman of the Senate RFID (Radio Frequency
Identification) Caucus, Vice Chairman of the Congressional Sportsmen’s
Caucus, and Vice Chairman of the Senate Republican Conference Task Force
on Hispanic Affairs. He is also a member of the Senate Republican High
Tech Task Force, the Congressional Oversight Group on Trade and the
President’s Export Council."
http://cornyn.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=AboutSenatorCornyn.Biography

Todd