[SATLUG] OT: Letter from my senator.

Todd W. Bucy toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Fri Aug 8 13:20:05 CDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-08-08 at 12:23 -0500, Dennis Myhand wrote:
> Todd W. Bucy wrote:
> > I got it from his website where he claims to be the chairman of the
> > India cacus.
>
> Oh.  I tend to stay away from the websites belonging to politicians.

I tend to do the same but the email got me thinking that maybe I shold
do a little more research on Big Bad John.  Its kinda scary to think
that he sits on so many committiees which influence public policy which
has a diect impact upon the interest of our community.  I wonder who
butters his muffin. Judging from his email I guess my butter (or my
vote) isn't good enough him.

Todd