[SATLUG] OT: Letter from my senator.

Jonathan Hull masterr at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 19:54:39 CDT 2008

You know, I have done a handful of those EFF take action letters, even
changing up the text a lot, and every time the response, if I even get
one, sounds canned. Canned response for a template letter, but still.
I think a phone call would be more effective than anything in text
short of a handwritten letter.

-Jon