[SATLUG] What do you know about Acer Laptops?

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 20:02:22 CDT 2008

They work fine as far as compatibility, the thing to watch out for is
battery life.  At a former place I worked, we ordered many of those low cost
Acers and battery life was little more than an hour (if that.)  If you know
for sure that it will give you the battery life you want, the laptops are
decent.