[SATLUG] Firewall Question

Ramon Hermida rhermida at utpa.edu
Thu Aug 14 13:19:09 CDT 2008

I would recommend going with a distro that specializes in the
firewalling area.  I am familiar with the following two:

http://www.ipcop.org/
http://www.smoothwall.org/

Both are fairly easy to install and maintain.  Both of these can also
run on very modest system specs, so you can recycle an older system for
this.  I like IPcop better, but that is IMHO.

Regards

-RH