[SATLUG] Re-Mount/Move/Link /home to a NTFS/vfat partition?

John Pappas j at jvpappas.net
Sun Aug 17 17:15:54 CDT 2008

Check FUSE/NTFS-3G in Synaptic.  I am not sure that I would trust
potentially valuable personal data this way, but it may work for you.  NTFS
does not have widely available public documentation, so NTFS-3G uses the
"ndiswrapper" methodology of using the ntfs.dll for access, but it is not
notoriously fast.
HTH,
john