[SATLUG] testing my new gmail apps acct for my domain

Don Wright satlug at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 18 08:08:51 CDT 2008

On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 07:49:41 +0000, "Brian" <astro at astr0.org> wrote:

>Or you can get a giganews account (with ssl). It has like 200 days
>retention and does have unlimited usage of the... Ahem... Binary groups ;)

And then there's APN, a rebranded feed (Easynews, I think) that may save
some cash for smaller users. Good enough binaries (100 days) but somewhat
less spam rejection. ($2.95/12 GB) http://www.forteinc.com/apn/index.php

What's going to hurt is when AT&T (who also killed their USENET
binaries--thanks New York!) implements metered traffic billing.  --Don

--
Censorship, surveillance, and per-byte pricing. Welcome to the third
world^W^Wnew at&t.