[SATLUG] Emily Postnews on Testing

Howard Haradon hharadon at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 11:03:13 CDT 2008

This is acient, but still funny and applicable to present day
forums and listservs.

Q: What about a test message?

A: It is important, when testing, to test the entire net.  Never test
merely a subnet distribution when the whole net can be done.  Also put
"please ignore" on your test messages, since we all know that
everybody always skips a message with a line like that.  Don't use a
subject like "My sex is female but I demand to be addressed as male."
because such articles are read in depth by all USEnauts.

For a laugh, check out the whole deal here:

Howard Haradon
San Antonio, TX USA