[SATLUG] Geoff..Networking:Hardy and Novatel 727 USB

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 12:13:10 CDT 2008

Thanks for the info Geoff, that's interesting.  I do remember some of the
stuff you mentioned since I used to work for a now defunct computer
manufacturer and worked in the computer industry all my life.  I worked in
them and my deceased husband was an electrical engineer.  He would have
loved Linux over Windoze too!

Wow, you had me remembering a lot of stuff back then...in the 70's and
80's...pre internet and pre PC.

Good luck with the laptop...2 years old is pretty new!  Our PC's are abt 7
years old but I have upgraded and maintained the hardware....attempting
software under Linux..LOL cheryl