[SATLUG] RE: Becoming a Linux Engineer

scs at worldlinkisp.com scs at worldlinkisp.com
Tue Aug 19 11:06:47 CDT 2008

Burning a disc:  Did you check the ' md5sum ' before burning ?  And if the
md5sum was correct, then you either have bad media or cd/dvd burner. Hmmm!

You can obtain a Fedora 8 or 9 DVD (32 or 64 bit) for $1.99, or a Fedora 8
Live CD (32 bit) w/kde for $0.99 from < discountlinuxdvd.com >

IMHO: were I working toward a RHCE, then I'd practice with Fedora vice Suse.

Lou