[SATLUG] RE: Becoming a Linux Engineer

KC Koellein kcoriginal at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 13:03:37 CDT 2008

2 quick cents...

CentOS IS RHEL. Only the labels have been changed to protect the ... ... .. You get the point!

They almost have matching md5s... They are so the exact same. If you wanna practice for RHCE, CentOS is the absolute, positive, (2nd-)best way to go.. Next to using RHEL, itself, of course!

Good luck on the cert, by the way!