[SATLUG] OT? Accessibility issue (I think).

Brian astro at astr0.org
Fri Aug 22 18:11:58 CDT 2008

Don,

That message is exactly what it says. He's trying to list the contents of the web directory without having that setting enabled in IIS.

If he's not trying to do a directory listing have him add home.cfm as the default document in IIS's settings. Alternatively, he can create a simple index.html or default.asp or default.aspx have and do a redirect to home.cfm. Though a 301 isn't ideal if he cares about his page rank/seo.

As someone else mentioned, this belongs on a windows list, its a windows problem. Though if you need help, let me know off list. I'd be glad to try my best to walk you through the process.

Thanks,
Brian
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile