[SATLUG] Amiga AmiTCP help

Jeremy Mann jeremymann at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 20:32:51 CDT 2008

Hey guys, got the Amiga stuff from Alex today.. THANKS ALEX!! AimCDFS
is installed and working.. WOOHOO.. The AmiTCP 2.2 disk I got had lha
archives, but unfortunately its not archived into the associated
directories so the installer fails. I found the directory structure
for 3.0 but its quite different. I've copied what is similar into the
associated directories and tried the Installer again. This time I get
further, but when prompted to install SANA2 drivers, it doesn't find
anything.

I know its a long shot, but can somebody who has 2.2 (or 2.3)
installed provide me with a directory structure? Or better yet, I can
download the 3.0 lha archive, but how do I get it to the Amiga? Will
it read a CDRW? What format should the CD be burned as?

--
Jeremy Mann
jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu

Bioinformatics Core Facility