[SATLUG] Local Library's Linux server needs help

Daniel Givens daniel at rugmonster.org
Tue Aug 26 21:28:26 CDT 2008

Chris,

I have a sempron 3200 based box that I would be willing to setup and
donate. I am willing to provide any further administrative assistance
they may need in the future as well as long as they are okay with me
doing it remotely from Austin. Of course, if they need someone to put
hands on the box, I'm sure someone from SATLUG could be my eyes and
fingers if I can't make it down in a reasonable amount of time. I
assume they already have a monitor and keyboard on the old box,
because I don't have those to spare.

Let me know if they are interested and I'll start putting it together.
Also, you can contact me off list to get my contact info and/or relay
info for a point of contact at the library.

--
Daniel