[SATLUG] Need more resolution choices

pixelnate at gmail.com pixelnate at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 20:17:31 CDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-08-27 at 19:58 -0500, Andrew Pickens wrote:
> Thanks.  I've spent a lot of time sifting thru the forms, with no luck,
> so far.

Yeah, sure, linux is ready for everyone. There aren't any areas that
need improvement. 100% adoption is only a matter of time.

Sorry, but xorg configuration is a major bugbear with me. I cannot tell
you how many times I have done that dance. That alone is enough reason
to stick with commercial oses. That said I spend most of my time on my
Ubuntu lappy.  :^p

~Nate