[SATLUG] fyu..stay away from verizon wireless unless you have a win pc

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 21:46:21 CDT 2008

took the modem to a corp store to have it initialized but they said they
couldn't do it because they don't have computers there...so we cancelled the
2 yr contract and got all our money back because it was within 30 days.

I did get it configured and ready to work on Hardy once it was initialized
but since we have no access to a win pc and neither does Verizon, we
cancelled.  Basically they lost $2400.00. cheryl
unselfish, undying love, devotion and companionship of blessed little angels
we call our pets....(in memory and deepest love, Hillary, June 2008; Misty
Nov. 2007; Maxi, July 2004; Sheba, May 2000).