[SATLUG] for sale

John D Choate jdchoate at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 12:15:36 CDT 2008

On Sunday 31 August 2008 03:47:43 Jonathan Hull wrote:
> nd rude but I doubt anyone is willing to spend
> $1000 on that when you can get a much better new laptop for half the
> price.

Unfortunately, that laptop has one of those swivel screens to convert it to tablet-like use. The rest of the specs can all be beat by new laptops in the 500-700 dollar range. I wonder how high the price was when it was a top of the line machine.... 3000 bucks?? I checked google and most vendors are selling it for 1500-2000 dollars, even the model with only the 30G hard drive.
When compared to the vendor prices, the $1000 asking price for this seems quite reasonable. But take away that swivel screen feature and then it is way overpriced.