[SATLUG] OT: Dell memory upgrade.

rjw6844 at gmail.com rjw6844 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 10:16:04 CST 2008

I used to work at a Dell call center where we sold parts like you mentioned.  The sale has that person's identification associated with the sale, so I'm sure if they investigate the issue, someone will be in very deep problems.  Although you may consider them rogue, I think Dell has a very short leash on the call center technicians.

Bob Waldo