[SATLUG] OT: Dell memory upgrade.

alesmerises at satx.rr.com alesmerises at satx.rr.com
Tue Dec 2 14:43:45 CST 2008

I haven't had any problems with Dell, but I have had to deal with someone appropriating my credit card info.  The only solution was to cancel the credit card and get a new one issued.

I've also encountered problems with a company located in NY, and researching the NY State web site leads me to believe that the State Atty General's office might take a complaint about such a misleading web site (the one cited below) pretty seriously.  I don't know what the URL is, but they have an on-line complaint form. and their phone numbers are listed as well if you wanted to talk to a person directly.

Al Lesmerises