[SATLUG] OT: Looking for someone to ID a cisco cable

FIRESTORM_v1 firestorm.v1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 18:10:56 CST 2008

I took a look at the Dynamips app that you talked about and it sounds
really cool, however the wrench in the gears will be the IOS images.
I couldn't even pretend having a Cisco contract much less afford one.
:P

Now all I need is an AUI adapter and I can start working on them.

To FRY'S, BATMAN!

FIRESTORM_v1