[SATLUG] December Meeting

Nathan nathan at gvtc.com
Wed Dec 3 07:28:38 CST 2008

The next computer show is Dec 13th.  We want to show off Kid's Games or Kid's Educational Software.

I will not be at the show, will be at the San Antonio Botanical Gardens with the Garden Railway Exhibit that day and at TTM that night with our Xmas Show.

Nathan

--- skolars at cis.sac.accd.edu wrote:

Maybe I missed it...

Besides elections is there anything scheduled for the December meeting?
I know Don will bring the decorations.  Any plans for eats?

When is the next computer show?  (Need to do Christmas shopping--ha ha.)

Thanks,
Steve