[SATLUG] December Meeting

Don Wright satlug at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 3 12:46:06 CST 2008

On Wed, 03 Dec 2008 03:05:59 -0600, skolars <skolars at cis.sac.accd.edu>
wrote:

>Besides elections is there anything scheduled for the December meeting?
>I know Don will bring the decorations.  Any plans for eats?

Have been holding this until after Thanksgiving events calmed down:

Yes, the December SATLUG meeting is Wednesday, December 10, 2008. As always,
it is open to anyone with an interest in Free/Open Source Software.

This is the first chance to order and pay for the new SATLUG shirts,
featuring our friendly SalsaTux logo. Details at the meeting, or see Jim's
post of 11/23.
http://www.satlug.org/pipermail/satlug/2008-November/058634.html

It is also the required annual meeting of SATLUG, Inc., the non-profit
organization, including election of directors for the board. This shouldn't
take very long.

Folks who bring something for show-n-tell are always welcome. No formal
presentation scheduled so far.

Oh, yes. The {Christmas|Hanukkah|Kwanzaa|Solstice|Yule|Eid al-Adha|Zamenhof|
"I survived Black Friday and all I got was this lousy HDTV"} Party. This
year, in the spirit of Open Source and the traditions of many cultures, the
food will be brought by the people who attend. Please reply to this message
with what you're gonna bring so we don't end up with fifty bags of red &
green tortilla chips.

Steve: What restrictions should we follow? No alcohol, no flame (so no
Bananas Foster) and what else?

See you there!  --Don

--
"Chipmunks roasting on an open fire..."