[SATLUG] Puppy Problem: Importing e-mail addresses

Benjamin benjaminez at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 17:26:00 CST 2008

Whoops, sorry about the blank message.  Must have accidentally hit
"send" on that one. :P

Anyway . . .

On Dec 4, 2008, at 8:34 AM, Andrew Pickens <wg5o at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> I want to import e-mail addresses from a floppy.  I can find the
> import function in the e-mail client, but can't figure out how to
> get to the floppy or the desktop.

I'm assuming you have a dialog asking for a file path and you don't
know the path.  I don't know exactly how Puppy does it, but a floppy
often mounts at /mnt/floppy or /mnt/fd0, and your desktop is often
located at /home/username/Desktop (note capitalization).

Benjamin