[SATLUG] 10 things

That clown again.... ovalvw57 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 4 23:24:06 CST 2008

Bored out of my mind. Business is slowing down for the holidays. The kid's at his mothers. alt.bored is empty. And I stopped drinking years ago. So this list, along with others, shall suffer the wrath of my boredom.

10 things I've noticed about Linux

I get to use cool words like, repo, distro and grep.

Man pages are a love-hate relationship.

mc is my best friend.

ttyquake, because I can.

I can spend hours just configuring my screen saver.

If I ask whoami, it knows.

ssh doesn't mean be quiet.

When a stable version first comes out, it generally isn't.

Late at night I can lie in bed and compile my kernel on my laptop when nobody's watching.