[SATLUG] (no subject)

Matt C llewsircttam at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 20:31:12 CST 2008

I stopped by one a few years ago.  They used to meet at the North Star Mall
Food Court though I don't know if they do anymore.  The time I stopped by
they had a little lexan plastic sign thing that said "2600" on it.  btw,
your job wouldn't happen to be supporting products from a certain very very
large telco that is based in San Antonio?