[SATLUG] December 10th, Shared SATLUG/XCSSA Christmas Mixer Meeting

Tweeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Sat Dec 6 23:52:14 CST 2008

Although it wasn't stated.. the SATLUG guys have invited XCSSA to the December
10th (Wed night) SATLUG Christmas party -- as we've done in past years.

It sounds like they're going to be doing getting some end of year elections
and business out of the way.. but will also be bringing food (pot luck
style), and have invited us (XCSSA) to bring some of our X-otic show-n-tell
hardware out too. :)  Sounds fun!
(no alcohol, no open flames, no hacking... ;)

Hey SATLUG guys... here's some of the recent fun/x-otic stiff that XCSSA
played with in 2008:
	http://xcssa.org/photos/2008_XCSSA/

Maybe we can bring some to the December 10th SATLUG/XCSSA mixer. :)

Hope to see some of you there...

Tweeks