[SATLUG] big brotherish shtuff : logging links and or time

michael michael at michaelrice.org
Tue Dec 9 21:09:42 CST 2008

Thats exactly what I deployed at work. Its very simple to set up. I did
find that with mysar it makes one nasty database so if you ever need to
work with the data in it be ready for a mess... The other thing we ran
into on our Centos 5 box doing this was I used the binary importer which
is claimed to be "faster" but it does crash according to the cron logs
but all the data gets imported..