[SATLUG] Re: Information on SATLUG Shirts - Larger size shirts

Jim Wells, President president at satlug.org
Wed Dec 10 11:28:52 CST 2008

Updated Information:

All of the shirts ARE available in up to 4XL as follows:

Short Sleeve Polo Shirt:(XL)            $20.00
Long Sleeve Polo Shirts (2XL - 4XL)     $25.00

Short Sleeve Denim Shirts: (XL)     $20.00
Long Sleeve Denim Shirts   (2XL-4XL)$25.00

As far as shipping for out of town:

It appears that I can probably get the shirts sent by USPS Express mail for
around $5.00.  I know that should be a good number for ONE shirt.  I will go
by the post office & try to find out if two shirts will fit but I THINK they
will.  I also will find out if that price includes Insurance because I don't
know that for sure.

For anyone out of town who comes into SA on a semi-regular basis, but can't
make the meetings, I can make advance arrangements to meet to pass on your
shirt, with a day or two notice.

I still plan on ordering the shirts after the January meeting to accommodate
those individuals who are unable to attend the December meeting.  It should
take about 2 weeks from the time they are ordered until they will be ready
for me to pick them up.  I will put out a message on the list, when I have
picked them up.  If you can make the March meeting, they will definitely be
available for pickup there.

I have had 3 requests on shipping shirts.  If you will contact me directly
(at the president e-mail address) I will send you my address so you can send
a check or money order.  (Yes I know that a couple of people have already
contacted me)

A couple of questions that were asked.

Q: What is the size of the logo?