[SATLUG] Digital Cameras

MKR mkr777 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 08:04:25 CST 2008

Battery is an issue. All the three Canon cameras I own, use regular AA
batteries which are not expensive and easily available anywhere. The thinner
and smaller cameras use lithium batteries and replacement can be tough and
expensive.

Also when buying the SDHC cards, I would go with the fastest (class 6) which
can be purchased on-line at competitive prices. Buy it early so that by
Christmas, you will be familiar with all the controls to take some good
shots.

mkr