[SATLUG] Day of Reckoning

Andrew Pickens wg5o at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 11 09:23:02 CST 2008

Yes, I need a tax program.  In addition to not being particularly
smart, we have a fairly complex joint return, and, in addition, I have
to do an individual return for my wife and myself, to determine the
division of the tax paid.  (We are widowed people who each have our
separate incomes, etc.)

Andy