[SATLUG] Day of Reckoning

Andrew Pickens wg5o at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 11 09:25:07 CST 2008

Thanks.  I'll give it a shot.

Andy

"Andy, I no longer have to file being on SS & SSI but I went on line and
was able to prepare the simple form for the past rebate free. I just
filled out the questions and then printed the forms. I just googled
'Linux income tax' and there are tons of results
http://www.google.com/search?q=Linux+income+tax&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=com.ubuntu:en-US:unofficial&client=firefox-a

I expect you can find what you need by refining the search.
herb "