[SATLUG] taxes

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 12:12:17 CST 2008

Andy, If your taxes are that complex I also have to advise your getting a
CPA.  My hard headed sister DIDN'T a couple years ago when she sold and
bought a new home...she didn'y want to pay the money to a CPA so she went to
the accounting school at OLOL University where students prepare taxes for
free and where they are supposed to be checked by the PROF's (NOT) and she
ended up having to pay the IRS $6000 + in taxes, interest and penalties
because her taxes were prepared incorrectly.  The University has no
liability like a CPA does so she was screwed.

If you have any money, don't risk having them done incorrectly..please do
get a CPA who will also be responsible for any mistakes made..c