[SATLUG] Day of Reckoning

Jim Wells jfw5cpa at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 14:20:41 CST 2008

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 1:30 PM, scs at worldlinkisp.com
<scs at worldlinkisp.com> wrote:

> Andy I second the "CPA" suggestions.  They aren't cheap, but they know all the latest IRS >rules and  possibilities (for you), and in the long run will save you money.  Be sure to be >prepared and have ALL your individual data with you.

As a CPA myself, though not in public practice, I am in 100% agreement
with those who have suggested having one prepare your taxes.  If I had
an especially complex tax return myself, I would have a CPA who
specializes in taxes to do the return.  Those in public practice doing
taxes, if they are good, know the tax law backwards & forwards.  If
you make a mistake on your own, you are out-of-luck.

Jim Wells, CPA