[SATLUG] OT: Moving Celebration Cleansing (Sale)...

John Pappas j at jvpappas.net
Sun Dec 14 21:12:33 CST 2008

Hey All,

I am looking to consolidate my infrastructure to 1 server and purge some
other left over parts.  As I need to raise some money for the new system
(Dual Socket, Quad Core 50W), so I will not be giving this stuff away, but
will go OBO:

1: WhiteBox Dual 850Mhz PIII, 1GB, 3Ware PATA RAID, SCSI, 3x 160GB PATA HDD
in HotSwap trays, DVDRW, GigE
2. Dell GX260 1.8Ghz P4, 1GB, ATI Rad 9200, DVDRW, GigE, (Can sub or add if
desired)
3. Compaq DeskPro, 1Ghz P3, 512MB, GigE, 2x20GB HDD, (Can sub or add if
desired)
4. Compaq Evo D510 CMT, 2Ghz P4, 1.25G, GigE, DVDRW, (Can sub or add if
desired)
5. WhiteBox 1.8G Athlon64, 2GB RAM, Asus An8-E Mobo

#4 & #5: Will take a little work, as it includes my HTPC and current server,
so as long as I can coordinate migration/transfer I can let them go.

Parts:
Number of PATA HDDs from 20G to 500G
NICs both 100 and 1000

Lots of other addin cards and accessories.

Lots of other stuff.  Let me know what you need, I will see what I have.

Thanks!
John