[SATLUG] Jan. Presentation

Jim Wells jfw5cpa at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 08:44:57 CST 2008

Michael,

We appreciate you stepping up to do a presentation.  It's always great to
have someone new do a presentation on a new topic.  Contact me direct and
let me know what you are going to need to give your presentation.  I'll make
sure to coordinate with Steve & Boz so we have it.

Jim Wells, President
San Antonio Linux Users Group