[SATLUG] Postfix - deleting a transport

Jeremy Mann jeremymann at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 11:21:08 CST 2008

Good morning all! I got a small problem with Postfix. I was playing
around with adding a transport for Postfix to process mail with
SpamAssassin. Initially I wrote it wrong, so I stopped Postfix, fixed
my mistake and restarted Postfix. However, in /var/log/maillog it is
still complaining about not being able to connect to that Transport. I
deleted the Transport from /var/spool/postfix/private and
/var/spool/postfix/pid and restarted Postfix. Still the same problem.

Where else does Postfix store information regarding its Transports?

--
Jeremy Mann
jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu

Bioinformatics Core Facility