[SATLUG] Study for RHCE...

Tweeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Sat Dec 20 03:21:04 CST 2008

On Wednesday 17 December 2008 12:32:11 pm Don Wright wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 04:50:55 -0600, Dennis Myhand <dmyhand at suddenlink.net>
>
> wrote:
> >ed wrote:
> >> Mind a dumb newbie question:  What is RCHE?
> >
> >RHCE is RedHat Certified Engineer
>
> Except in Texas, where using the title "Engineer" is limited to licensees
> of the Texas Board of Professional Engineers under terms of the Texas
> Engineering Practice Act. (At least according to the Board.)

Blah blah blah.. IMHO.. since they've never enforced that stupid law, so it's
meaningless.  I'm a real engineer (EE) and have never bothered with the
stupid exam.  I even have "Enginner" on my business cards.  Texas can kiss my
TAMU bahootey.  I paid my way through A&M.. and they're not getting a dime
more out of me dammit!  :)

Tweeks