[SATLUG] Study for RHCE...

Geoff/W5OMR w5omr at att.net
Sat Dec 20 11:06:24 CST 2008

Borries Demeler wrote:
>> stupid exam.  I even have "Enginner" on my business cards.  Texas can kiss my
>>

> Last yeer I kudn't spel Engineer.  Now I are won.
>
> (from my linux fortunes :-)

I saw that too, but wasn't gonna comment...

*cough* *ahem* *cough*

well... 'wasn't'

;-)

Ok oK.  so WHAT if you're atheist/jewish/agnostic/wiccan/whatever?   We
love y'all just the same!
Just remember, it's the -Spirit- of the message that this was sent in.

And, remember that we thought of you! :-)

We make no apologies for being 'politically uncorrect'!

/*Merry Christmas*/

-Geoff and Rhonda