[SATLUG] Study for RHCE...

Luis Garza luis at luisgarza.com
Mon Dec 22 19:26:50 CST 2008

I caught the tail end of this.

I am a licensed Mechanical Engineer.  I graduated from UTSA and passed the Texas EIT exam.

I believe that RedHat is offering a Certified Cisco Network Engineer.  This is a certification only provided by Cisco.
I believe that it is not a license regulated by the state but a certification offered by a corperation.