[SATLUG] What does engineer mean in the State of Texas?

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 10:19:18 CST 2008

Now that is a great idea. Having an engineering competition would be awesome
for the kids and the field. Breaking it into various events like structural
engineering, electrical engineering and mechanical engineering would be
great. Find a way to throw in 'green' building/power and now you have the
greatest competition ever staged. I would be game to help organize/sponsor
something like that.