[SATLUG] What does engineer mean in the State of Texas?

Enrique Sanchez Vela esanchezvela at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 24 12:24:01 CST 2008

Now that we're discussing the crab's immortality, while talking to my bro-in-law, we were talking about whether particular gadgets had micro-disks or solid-state ones, then I started wondering whether micro-disks, floppies and all other disks were liquid/gel based or not.

oh well!!! Happy Holidays.
esv.

Support the troops, bring them home.

http://therealnews.com/t/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=74&jumival=2924