[SATLUG] OT: ISP options in Schertz?

Jennie Haywood jehaywood at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 18:20:52 CST 2008

I have a friend who is moving back to Tx (Schertz in particular).  Any
opinions on the ISP options for that area?
He works from home so whoever it is - they MUST be reliable.    So I'm
thinking that cuts Time-warner out of the picture...  I had the one weird
problem (rogue DHCP server that they would not admit to) with Grande but no
problems since.   He's thinking that he'll need to do DSL.

Any thoughts??

Jennie

--
Jennie Haywood