[SATLUG] What does engineer mean in the State of Texas?

Al Castanoli afcasta at satx.rr.com
Thu Dec 25 10:30:14 CST 2008

There was some kind of gelatinous goo that came out of the bubble memory
cartidges in my GRiD Compass, but I don't know what that goo was.  I
earned a computer science degree during my 22 year career as a linguist,
but if I had an engineering degree maybe I'd be qualified to answer
that.  Maybe it was crab ghosts.

Al Casatanoli