[SATLUG] 12-25-08

Geoff/W5OMR w5omr at att.net
Thu Dec 25 12:36:17 CST 2008

Charles Hogan wrote:
> Dennis Myhand wrote:
>> mike wrote:
>>> Very best to all my  LUG friends.  Hope your weather is better than
>>> ours here in Spokane, WA
>>> About 3 feet of snow in the last week.
>>>
>>> Mike WN5PMR
>>>

>> What's wrong with 3 feet of snow?  Peace, Dennis, KB5VYA
>
> I think he's just trying to make those of us in the south jealous  I
> miss snow.

You can HAVE it!  We had about an inch and a half that stuck to the
ground here in North Houston (Baja Spring) a couple of weeks ago.

You think the traffic is bad in Houston, on a -good- day?  Try with rain
tossed in.  Heaven forbid it ever snow here, again.  These idiots would
KILL themselves!

73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR (/5 Sprinnnnnng)