[SATLUG] Mike in Spokane

mike wn5pmr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 23:13:27 CST 2008

Cheryl Holmes wrote:
> Too bad the weather sucks up there this year Mike.  We have 90 deg with 80%
> humidity here today...fog in the am again...cool (not cold) front coming in
> again Saturday night...,no winter again this year...MERRY CHRISTMAS TO
> ALL!!  cheryl

And thats one reason, Cheryl. that I will no longer live in my native
state of Texas. Even though I was born and raised in SA I have lived in
other /cooler /climes for over half my life. And I expect cold @
Christmas not 90 with 80% RH. I want seasons that happen and hopefully
match the calender. People can and do change. My Mom, who just passed
away this past Sept. was from Linton Ind. how ever she had lived, except
for 5 years in central WA, in SA since 1948. When it got below 80 she
started getting chilly. Each to his or her own. Glad that you enjoyed
the day and best wishes for a good & hot 2009 for you.

Mike WN5PMR