[SATLUG] converting to the GNU/Linux way

Alex Bartonek bartonekdragracing at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 29 21:16:49 CST 2008

wow, you *pay* for Microsoft licensing?  I just ride the torrents for that one.  lol

Your wife will be fine.  I migrated my dad off of Win 2k/XP because BSOD issues.  He's in his upper 60's.  It was a little rough at first because he had to get used to SuSE and Linux in general.  Once I installed OpenOffice, got flash, Skype etc working he's been happy since.  I even setup VNC so I can address any issues from my house.  Not a single crash, no issues unless he loads Skpe 10 times (sigh.  yea it happens).

It was the best thing since the invention of the wheel he says.  lol  (I made that up)

-Alex